240V BRAIDED EXTENSION LEADS
The single phase 240V braided extension leads offer superior safety, compared to standard leads. Powersafe Products have manufactured a range of plugs & sockets specifically for braided cable, rated to IP66 and designed for Australian work sites. Available in 10amp or 15amp in various lengths.
For use in dry, damp or wet environments.
What is earth screened (braided)?
An additional tinned copper braid around the cable covered by a UV stabilised outer sheath. This braid is connected to the earth pin at the plug & socket, allowing the electricity to flow to the earth path tripping the RCD, avoiding harm to personnel or equipment.
- 1.5mm² cable for 10amp & 2.5mm² cable for 15amp
- Triple insulated cable
- Tinned copper braid is connected to the earth for additional protection
- Australian Certified IP66 3 pin plug and socket
- Heavy duty strain reliefs
- Super flexible cable eliminates tangles and provides longer life expectancy than standard cable
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Impact tested to 100 Joule
- Manufactured to Australian & New Zealand standards AS/NZS 3112,3120,3191 & 9199