3 PHASE BRAIDED LEADS
Heavy duty, highly flexible, industrial strength. Braided 3 phase extension lead, manufactured from rubber insulated cable with UV stabilised neoprene sheathing. Resistant to mechanical stresses, oils, chemical corrosion and weathering.
For use in dry, damp or wet environments.
Available in 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A & in various lengths
What is earth screened (braided)?
An additional tinned copper braid around the cable covered by a UV stabilised outer sheath. This braid is connected to the earth pin at the plug & socket, allowing the electricity to flow to the earth pin, which will trip the RCD and avoid injuring personnel or damaging equipment.
- Available with 56 Style or CEE Form (European) IP66 plug and socket
- Conductor – plain copper wire
- Insulation REP90 Inner: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) Outer: Polychloroprene (PCP)
- Core Colour: black, blue, red, white, green/yellow (Australian Standard)
- Temperature Range: -25° C – +90°C