3 PHASE EXTENSION LEADS
Heavy Duty, highly flexible and industrial strength. 3 phase extension lead manufactured from rubber insulated cable with UV stabilised neoprene sheathing. Resistant to mechanical stresses, oils, chemical corrosion and weathering.
For use in dry, damp or wet environments.
Available in 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A
Various lengths available
- Available with 56 style or CEE Form (European) IP66 plug and socket
- Conductor – plain copper wire
- Insulation REP90 – Inner: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR), Outer: Chloroprene Rubber (CR)
- Core Colours: red, white, blue, black, green/yellow (AS)
- Temperature range: -25C - +90C
- H07 Rubber