The Powersafe Portable E-Stop System provides a rapid, reliable and convenient way to ensure that your electrical or compressed air energy system can be de-energised in an emergency situation. This is a requirement under AS 4024 for anyone using machinery that could cause personal injury.
- Main Board Isolating Switch (lockable)
- Emergency Stop Button with under voltage protection
- Indicator Lights showing power on each phase
- 3 x Emergency Stop Ports for connection of remote emergency stop system.
- 1 x 63A 415V 5 pin IP67 CEE Form switched appliance inlet
- 1 x 63A 415V 5 pin IP67 CEE Form switched cascade outlet
- 1 x 32A 415V 5 pin IP67 CEE Form switched cascade outlet
- 2 x 32A 415V 5 pin IP66 switched socket outlets
- 6 x 15A 240V 3 pin IP66 auto switched outlets
- 1 x 63A 3 pole Main MCB 10kA
- 2 x 63A 4 pole RCD 10kA (for three phase outlets)
- 3 x 32A 3 pole MCB 10kA
- 6 x 20A 2 pole RCBO 10kA
- 1 x IP66 breather valve
- Registered Design Number: 354937